Friday, October 5, 2007

"It’s only the air you took and the breath you left"

-John Mayer


When I look for something inside myself that I can't find many answers to, there are shadows that help me find light. More often than not, as of late, they have been yours.
You said, I saved you, I still don't know how I ever could. Our paths only crossed for a brief moment, but I learned so much, enough that I know its changed my life.
We knew that this would be it, we knew that we would only become shadows in each other's lives, how ever changed we were out of our encounter.

I hope that Grecian sun is good to you, as I hope life will be kind for you. Thank you for your willingness to "give love".


Crazy how people can show up, change your life by teaching you something, even if its just one thing. And how they may never appear in your life again, but that connect is never broken, and you know that someone out there cares. They don't just impact your story, they help write it.

No comments: