Saturday, June 26, 2010

self-destruct

I could care less who wins a point, who wins the game.

It might seems a bit irresponsible, but I love fighting the matches because I know, in the end, win or lose, I will die. So, there is nothing to hold back.

In a way its like the rush of suicide. To completely self-destruct and shed everything that's been weighing you down feels like the light at the end of the tunnel. A tunnel you've lost your breath trying to get out of.

The time is defined, the space is defined, its the only place where all other decisions I have to make don't matter, all I have to find is what I can do in this time, in this space.

My opponent never has a face, never has a name. Every match is between me and my greatest enemy, who is also my greatest savior; the same one I see in the mirror.

No comments: